Thursday, January 14, 2010

SS501: 1st Asia Tour "PERSONA"



I couldn't believe that I would be crazy until I became a fans of SS501.
I mean I joined in the fans club.

-Triple S Malaysia-


OH MY GOD!!!


Actually I fall in love with Kim Hyun Joong after I watched Boys Over Flowers. (-.-")
I know it's kind of crazy. LOL.

I get to know about SS501 after I knew Kim Hyun Joong.
I started to listen their songs.

OH MY GOD!

I did fall in love with SS501!!!




Here's the 5 of them.




-Park Jung Min-

-Kim Kyu Jong-

-Kim Hyung Jun-

-Kim Hyun Joong-

-Heo Young Saeng-






Yes!


They're having their 1st Asia Tour "PERSONA"!!!

In Seoul, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong,Thailand & Singapore.

And maybe in Malaysia also!!!


OH MY GOD!

I can't wait for them!!!

I'm saving money now. (@_@)


Yes!

I'm going to watch their 1st Asia Tour soon.
If they really have their tour in Malaysia. (T^T)

I wish they could have their 1st Asia Tour in Malaysia!!!





They have finished their 1st Asia Tour In Seoul, Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong.

The next will be held in Thailand.

When will held in Malaysia? (T^T)

I'm still waiting!






Here's some videos from their 1st Asia Tour "PERSONA".


Kim Hyun Joong Solo Performance - Please Be Nice to Me




SS501 - Because I'm Stupid & Green Peas




SS501 - Love Like This









My Lovely SS501

-Kim Hyun Joong-

The Leader of SS501






From now on,
I will be one of the Triple S.

I will always support SS501! (^~^)
*Even I couldn't speak & listen Korean very well.*




SS501

AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!




-Triple S Malaysia-









Finished mid-term.
3 weeks more.
Ganbatte! (^~^)







by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment