Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sunway Pyramid.



Yes.
My 1st time went to Sunway Pyramid in 2010.
LOL.


I have to meet Sue Ann at there for preparing our presentation on next Tuesday. (^~^)

Before that I went to fetch Hui Shan.
Since Karmun had went back to her hometown hence she's alone.

So I asked her to hang out with me.
LOL.


Saturday.
Weekend.

Yes.
That's why I spent about half an hour to find a parking. (-.-")
Thus that was not a parking place, it was just a side corner!

DAMN!


We went to GasOline to having our lunch while Sue Ann waited us at Starbucks.
We met her after that.

Continue with our preparation about 2 hours at Starbucks. (-.-")
We did 'chit chat' a lot. LOL.

Yes. We're done!


We went to shopping after that!

Great News that I didn't brought any clothes!
Cheers~

Okay.
I just bought a Blushing Peach Nail Color. (-.-")


We did take photo.
Due to my msn problem, Sue Ann couldn't send to photo to me. (T^T)

I will be upload A.S.A.P!



Well.
I did spent a great day with them. (^~^)











Another Great Day.

All The Best on next Tuesday.







by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment