Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Enrichment.



Yes.

We've done all the re
search & presentation!

Hooray
~~~


Thanks to my dear partner, Sue Ann.
We did well. (^~^)



Oh ya!
I did well in my presentation. (I think?)
LOL.
Since I had snatch my dearest friends' luck.
Appreciate it.

Thanks! (>_<)




Finally.

LOL.


Most of the coursemates had wear in formal due to the presentation.
So am I. (-.-")


Yes.


Of course we took photo.
It's our final semester.
We should appreciate it. (^~^)





Here's some photo would like to share with you guys.




Eunice, Sue Ann & I


Eunice & I


Personal.


Karmun, Hui Shan, Michelle S., Callie & I


Kok Kheong, Karmun, Michelle S., Hui Shan, Callie & I








1 more week to go. (Not include 2 days of Final!)


-Listening Exam-

-Radio Report-

-MTV-

-PSA-

-Speaking Test-

-Final-


We should be more cooperate to finish all of them.

Ganbatte for all of us! (^~^)




I realized that reading before you slept is a great habit!
It's more easier to have a sweet dream!
You should try too! (>_<)






My life is becoming more enrich.
Anti L.O.V.E.
The greatest news for me.

Take care my dearest friends.
I miss you here. (^~^)








by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment