Sunday, January 31, 2010

The End of January 2010



Time goes by.

I didn't enjoy happily on this month.
It was a horrible month.


We went to ONE-U since everything had settle down.


OMG!
There was a lot of people.


Chinese New Year is coming soon.
That's why.


My eyes was confusing.
My ears was annoying.


I HATE CHINESE NEW YEAR SONGS!!!



There were a lot of people surrounded at this area.

Lets look at it.




Doll or real people??







Doll?







No.
Is real people.

OMG!
I couldn't believe that they didn't move at all.


Earn money is not easy at all!
Guys, remember that!
LOL.



Move on.





OMG!!!

They're so cute right?!
Their hands will move and they're HUGE!
Especially the middle.
LOL.

I love their Chinese New Year decoration.



A lot of people right?!
Do you see that Lion Dance?!
I even couldn't see it clearly. (T^T)

And I took it when I stand at escalator! (-.-")


The Chinese New Year decoration and the Lion Dance only let me felt that Chinese New Year is getting closer.

Oh ya!
Valentine's Day is same date with Chinese New Year.

Celebrate with your family or valentines?
LOL.





Okay.
This month is not horrible as I said.
Still have some happiness.










Everything will be alright.

The End of January 2010.









by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment