Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This Is Me.






Busy...
Busy...
Busy...

This word keep on appear on my mind.


Tired...
Tired...
Tired...

My mind keep on alerting.



After started college,
I didn't slept well at all.
Met midnight everyday.
I swear.


Assignments...
Assignments...
Assignments...

Non-stopping.


Final...
Final...
Final...

8th of February.


Damn!
Freaking me out!!!




2 weeks more to go.


I still haven decide where should I continue with my degree.
Mostly is a new decision.


It's time to end foundation.


I'm going to 19 in this year.
Turn into 20 on next year.
Started 20++ soon. (-.-")


Time goes by.
Life goes by.








*I miss you guys.*
*Seem like we didn't meet long time ago. LOL.*
*I hope you guys all the best and healthy forever.*


Take care~


Sweet dream~








I won't regret with my decision.
I will make my dream come true.
Without words.








by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment